That guy whom you share the house with?
He’s the love of your life—remember?
With the endless stress of daily responsibilities and getting the kids from one place to another, it can be tough to keep those same loving feelings that you felt when you said “I do.
But while you can’t exactly take an impromptu vacation or spend hours in bed like you did as newlyweds, there are some fun (and exciting!) ways to rekindle your relationship.
Challenge yourself to fall back in love with your husband this month with these love tips
1. Be a Mystery
2. Get Closer By Finding Some Distance in Your Marriage
30. Go Through Old Pictures
4. Stop Calling Him “Hey”
5. Make a Top 10 List
6. Fall in Love…With Yourself
7. Shake it Up
8. Mirror What’s Missing
9. Shake Up Your Sex Schedule
10. Practice Acceptance
11. Discuss the News
12. Give Him a Squeeze
13. Take the One-a-Day Challenge
14. Hang Out with His Friends
15. Fake it ‘Till You Make It
16. Stop Giving Unsolicited Advice
17. Schedule Weekly Date Nights
18. Stop Talking About the Kids
19. Do Something Active
20. Be Realistic About Relationship Highs and Lows
21, Spy on Him
22. Check In
23. Ask Him to Teach You Something
24. Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
25. Don’t (Mis)read His Mind
26. Invent an Anniversary
28. Invent an Anniversary
29. Communicate in a New Way
30. Create a Sexy Wish List
31. Have a Big Night Out
Mirror What’s Missing
KEEP IN TUCH FOR DISCRIPTION OF THE ABOVE TIPS….