ITS NEVER LATE
Have you ever had one of those days where you think, “I wish I knew how to do this, or I wish I would have gone there, or I wish I would have tried doing that?”
Whether it is something like learning a language, or getting a degree, it is never too late to do it.
If there is one thing that life holds, it is uncertainty.
This applies to all areas of your life So if you are thinking that you are too old to learn something, think again.
Time is on your side, it doesn’t matter how old you are, just keep your dream alive.
These people had great accomplishments later in life:
1. Susan Boyle at age 48 sang in “Britain’s Got Talent.”
2. Laura Ingalls Wilder was 64 years old when she published her first book.
3. Benjamin Franklin was 70 years old when he signed the Declaration of Independence.
4. At 76, Nelson Mandela was elected President of South Africa.
He was also awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.
5. Martin Elechi was 60 when he was elected as governor of Ebonyi state..
6. At age 40, Mother Teresa established the “Missionaries of Charity.” At age 69 she received the Nobel Peace Prize for her work.
7. At age 80 Fatai Olagunju( aka Fatai Rolling Dollars) released his monster-hit, ‘Won kere si number.”
8. At age 52, Ray Kroc built the McDonald’s brand. In 1961 he bought the company for $2.7 million.
So you see, it doesn’t matter how old you are, it is never too late to follow your dreams.
You can do anything that you have ever wanted. If you have always wanted to be a doctor or lawyer, go get your degree.
It is never too late to write that book that you’ve always wanted to do.
Learning something new takes time, patience and a certain frame of mind.
But more importantly, it takes devotion to want to learn it.
You have to make sure that you set aside the necessary amount of time you need to devote to what you want to learn or do.
Next, be patient with yourself.
Life is about trial and error.
You can learn from your mistakes, just don’t give up, get back up and try again.
Your frame of mind should be one of success! Envision yourself doing it!
Still thinking that you are too old? Well, think about how old the oldest person in the world is, now figure out the difference between your age and theirs.
You still have a whole lot of life left to learn and do what you want.
It’s that easy.
JUST LEAVE A COMMENT here